With COVID restrictions currently allowing dancing,the organisers are looking forward to holding the Baerami Dance again in 2021. However, final arrangements will be dependent on the restrictions in place at the time – please keep in touch. They may need to alter the usual format and type of dances to ensure COVID protocols are followed.
You are invited to a truly authentic and fun filled bush dance in the beautiful Upper Hunter Valley.
Traditional music will be performed acoustically by Hunter musicians ‘Waltzing Jack’ & Friends in the historic timber-lined Baerami Hall, in a picturesque valley at 1361 Bylong Valley Way, Baerami, near Sandy Hollow & Denman.
Arrive from 4pm Saturday to set up camp; dancing starts approx 7pm and finishes late.
All dances are explained, you don’t need a partner, and it is very family friendly.
BYO food, drink, table decorations and a supper to share later in the evening.
Camp overnight, or stay at local accommodation.
A fully equipped kitchen is available to prepare food or you can cook at your campsite.. Toilets are available, but no showers.
Note pets allowed.
**The dance is being held with a COVID Plan, and you will be required to ‘scan in’ or sign in on entry.**
Are cheaper if you prepay online: http://www.trybooking.com/740020
• Adult $17 online or $20 at door
• Pensioner concession $13 online or $15 at door
• School student $5 online or $8 at door
• Children 5 and under – free
Tickets include camping & use of the facilities!
Cash only at the door please
- See info on our Facebook event: Baerami Bush Dance & Camp-out 2021 and photos & video of a previous dance at Baerami Bush Dance & Campout 2019
- Phone Martin & Jan at Callicoma Hill Eco-cabins 6571 1208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo and information courtesy of Jan Fallding.