Calling all emerging and established makers, designers, artists, and food and drink purveyors! Applications are open now for The Olive Autumn Seasonal Market at Maitland Regional Art Gallery.
With over a decade of producing successful creative markets The Olive Tree Market was recently nominated by Better Homes and Gardens as one of the “Eight best art and design markets in Australia”.
Stallholders joining The Olive Tree Market on May 11th will have the opportunity to:
• Launch new season designs and product lines to an engaged customer base who appreciated ethically created Australian design
• Meet potential new wholesalers, retailers & stockists
• Launch an emerging business at a high quality, supportive art & design market with a decade of experience
• Meet online audiences in real life and strengthen customer relationships in person
• Discover which products, prices and styles your audience resonate with.
• Allow your customers to touch and experience your work offline
The Autumn market will be the day before Mother’s Day so the perfect shopping opportunity for last minute Mother’s Day gifts!
Join a fantastic stallholder line-up for a celebration of creative community! Think beautifully unique stalls, street food, live music, and a day out at the the award winning Maitland Regional Art Gallery.
INTERESTED?! APPLY NOW TO ENSURE YOUR BOOKING!
To apply email images of your work, stall images, website details and links to your social media channels to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Justine on 0439-649-058 for further information