You are invited to a truly authentic and fun filled bush dance in the beautiful Upper Hunter Valley.
Traditional music will be performed acoustically by Hunter musicians in the historic timber-lined Baerami Hall, in a picturesque valley at 1361 Bylong Valley Way, Baerami, near Sandy Hollow & Denman. It is 2 hrs west of Newcastle.
All dances are explained, you don’t need a partner, and it is very family friendly.
Arrive from 4pm Saturday to set up camp; dancing starts approx 7pm and finishes late.
Camp overnight, or stay at local accommodation.
BYO food, drink, table decorations and a supper to share later in the evening.
Our usual shared supper will be different this year – please bring something just for yourself / family / group.
A fully equipped kitchen is available to prepare food or you can cook at your campsite.. Toilets are available, but no showers.
Note: pets are not allowed.
**We will keep the dances as COVID-safe as possible, and the hall is well-ventilated and there’s plenty of paddock room outside**
Are cheaper if you prepay online:https://www.trybooking.com/events/landing?eid=883787&
• Adult $17 online or $20 at door
• Pensioner concession $13 online or $15 at door
• School student $5 online or $8 at door
• Children 5 and under – free
Camping is included in the ticket price.
Cash only at the door please
- See info on our Facebook event: Baerami Bush Dance & Camp-out 2022 and photos & video of a previous dance at Baerami Bush Dance & Campout 2019
- Phone Martin & Jan at Callicoma Hill Eco-cabins 6571 1208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (please note we will be out of range from approx lunchtime on Sat 30 April)
Photo and information courtesy of Jan Fallding.