The Dungog Arts Society is an established group in Dungog. Their goals are to foster the creatvity for all members, further develop artistic awareness of both visual and preforming arts and promote local talent. In addition to regular meetings, they regularly host workshops, demonstrations, the Dungog Archies and their annual Members Exhibition. .
With support from the NSW Government Restart Program they hosted a series of workshops.
- Charcoal Life Drawing with Wendy Grahame & Donna Woodlands
- Expressive Abstract Painting with Basia Zielinska
- Impressionistic Charcoal Drawing with Pablo Tapia
- 3D Colour Model with Pablo Tapia
- LinoCut with Leigh Nankervis
- Painting the Landscape in Oils with Gaye Shield
- Using Spirit Medium with Pastel with Cynthia Denning