Arts Upper Hunter Quick Response Micro Grants
Applications close: Wednesday 8 July 2020
In the context of the COVID-19 recovery process, Arts Upper Hunter (AUH) is offering Quick Response Micro Grants of up to $1,000 for artists or organisations including museums and historical societies working across all art forms in the Upper Hunter.
The grants are aimed at helping artists and arts organisations get back on track after the effects of the pandemic.
– You must be based in the AUH region (Dungog, Singleton, Muswellbrook and Upper Hunter LGAs)
– You can be an individual artist or an arts organisation
– Your proposal must be arts related
– Your proposal must be related to the effects of COVID-19 on your arts practice or organisation
– You must have an ABN
What can the grant be used for?
• A small scale project/workshop (delivered within the guidelines of current COVID-19 social distancing)
• Equipment, software, consultancy to help you deliver your arts activity online
• Training to up-skill your online delivery
• Marketing an activity/event/your arts practice/your organisation
This grant will NOT support:
• Competitions, Awards, Prizes, Judging, Fundraising events
• General operating expenses or ongoing costs of long-term continuous projects
• Projects that have commenced or are completed
• Activities which could be considered part of the curriculum for schools or tertiary institutions
• Non-arts related activities
• Applications open on Wednesday 24 June 2020
• Applications close on Wednesday 8 July 2020
• Applications will be assessed during the following week
• Successful recipients will be announced by Wednesday 22 July 2020 and funding agreements sent out
• Successful applicants need to return the signed funding agreements with an invoice to Arts Upper Hunter for the amount granted
• Projects or expenditure of the grant can be commenced after the grant is received.
• The expenditure needs to be completed by Wednesday 2 December 2020
• You will need to send a short report on how the money was spent by Wednesday 16 December 2020
How to apply
Download Micro Grants Application Form
Complete, save the file and then email it to email@example.com
It is strongly advised that you ring or email Mark Reedman at Arts Upper Hunter before you apply to ensure your project is eligible. 0409382509 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The application form is in Word format. If you have difficulties downloading or using the form please contact Mark Reedman, details above.
Arts Upper Hunter is supported by Create NSW, Dungog Shire Council, Muswellbrook Shire Council, Singleton Council and Upper Hunter Shire Council.